BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sabtu, 04 Juli 2009

nothing special today!!

ahh nothing special for today I'll just watched tv program about MJ die and online,windows shopping at online shop likes fashion collages and forever 21 . Hooaa i want the skirt at forever 21 but it's so expensive -_-. And after that i'm just read my beloved and cool magazine Gogirl! wow i'm so scared about the issue about 2012 it's makes me scared about that and i got a hot gossip from nick jonas and miley cyrus.miley and nick have status back on! Wow maybe some of my friends will jeaolus about that! i think because i have friend and she is a big fan of Nick Jonas.hhmm.

Oh ya today i want atttending at midnight movie at XXI plaza senayan i want watched ice age 3 but my mom don't me to that oohhhh mom!

ok that's all oh yah one news of my friends: she my best friend and she have a new boyfriend hahah maybe LOL! XD kidding darl!

0 komentar: